- Review: Tacos El Cochi serves game-changing birria tacos
Jay’s reviews his favorite L.A.-area beef birria tacos, served by Tacos El Cochi.
- Mini-Review: La Parrilla’s Yucatán-inspired cuisine must be tried
Jay reviews one of Southern California’s finest Mayan restaurants.
- Mini-Review: The Taco de Birria at Wilmington’s Taqueria El Taco Loco #4
In a region where beef birria tacos have turned into an Instagram hustle, El Taco Loco #4’s take is refreshing.
- Review: Camacho’s Place, a historic Mexican restaurant in Imperial County
Jay eats a taco in a land with no songs.
- Review: Ghost Pepper is a sultry postcard from Latin America, not merely a boozy taquería by Jay Keyes[boston.com]
The dishes are fashionable but unpretentious.
- Six Months and 664 Tacos, Ranked by Omar Villegas[LA Taco]
Hero Documents More than 280 Taquerias in Southern California.
- Thankful Thursday: Showing appreciation for Local Guides who entertain and inform by Katie McBroom[Google Local Guides Connect]
We love that Jay is staying true to his passions: tacos and helping people.