- Mini-Review: Tony’s Jacal in Solana Beach gives us a roasted turkey taco to be thankful forBeloved San Diegan bar and restaurant is known for its juicy turkey tacos.
- Mini-Review: El Tianguis in San Diego offers a refreshing upgrade to the humble taquitoUniversity Heights eatery is making everything from scratch.
- Mini-Review: Compton’s Loreto’s Fried Turkey has mastered turkey, and… tacosLoreto’s turkey tacos will make you want to celebrate Thanksgiving everyday.
- Mini-Review: Chula Vista’s El Dorado serves the tastiest Camarónes a la Diabla I’ve had in Southern CaliforniaSouth Bay restaurant known for its spicy shrimp dish also serves great tacos
Outside Content Written By or About Jay
- Review: Ghost Pepper is a sultry postcard from Latin America, not merely a boozy taquería by Jay Keyes[boston.com] The dishes are fashionable but unpretentious.
- Six Months and 664 Tacos, Ranked by Omar Villegas[LA Taco] Hero Documents More than 280 Taquerias in Southern California.