- Review: Antojitos Tenampa in Lemon Grove is Tortilla Crusader’s 2020 Restaurant of the Year
Let’s all appreciate this epic San Diegan eatery’s outstanding carnitas and lamb barbacoa.
- Mini-Review: Tony’s Jacal in Solana Beach gives us a roasted turkey taco to be thankful for
Beloved San Diegan bar and restaurant is known for its juicy turkey tacos.
- Mini-Review: El Tianguis in San Diego offers a refreshing upgrade to the humble taquito
University Heights eatery is making everything from scratch.
- Mini-Review: Compton’s Loreto’s Fried Turkey has mastered turkey, and… tacos
Loreto’s turkey tacos will make you want to celebrate Thanksgiving everyday.
- Review: Ghost Pepper is a sultry postcard from Latin America, not merely a boozy taquería by Jay Keyes[boston.com]
The dishes are fashionable but unpretentious.
- Six Months and 664 Tacos, Ranked by Omar Villegas[LA Taco]
Hero Documents More than 280 Taquerias in Southern California.
- Thankful Thursday: Showing appreciation for Local Guides who entertain and inform by Katie McBroom[Google Local Guides Connect]
We love that Jay is staying true to his passions: tacos and helping people.